If you are locked out please, try below one of the below solutions:
- Reconfigure Authentication Method: You can reconfigure your authentication method from the miniOrange dashboard. Login to https://login.xecurify.com/ with your miniOrange credentials and follow the below steps:
- In the left navigation bar, navigate to 2-Factor Authentication —> Configure 2FA.
- Here you can reconfigure/configure your preferred authentication method.
- After this, you should be able to log into your WordPress site.
- If you have a soft token based 2FA method like Google Authenticator / miniOrange Authenticator, etc. then click here for instructions on syncing the app with the server.
- If you had setup KBA questions earlier, you can use them as an alternate method to login to your website. ( if the backup method is available in your plugin version )
- In the WordPress database, in the wp_options table, search for mo2f_activate_plugin key and update its value to 0. 2FA will get disabled and you will be able to login to your site with your WP username + password. After entering the site, you can reconfigure your 2FA method.
- If you have FTP access, please follow the below steps:
- Open your WordPress installation folder. Go to wp-content –> plugins folder.
- You will see miniorange-2-factor-authentication folder.
- Rename the folder(Do not change anything else). It will deactivate the plugin.
- Now login to your site.
- You can activate again from Plugins –> Installed plugins.
You can also check our video Tutorial: