This may be because your primary domain would be different from your Shopify domain. To check your primary domain and make SSO work, follow the below steps:
- Copy the URL from the Shopify admin dashboard screen till myshopify.com
- Open a new tab and hit the copied URL.
- If you see a different URL, this is your primary domain URL.
- If you see the same URL, there is no need for configuration.
- Copy the URL and paste it into the Domain settings section of Single Sign On – SSO Application.
(Please note to remove “https:” and slashes from the URL while pasting it here.)
- Save your Configurations.