The reason for this may be because your primary domain would be different than your Shopify domain. To check your primary domain and make SSO work, follow the below steps:
- Copy the url from Shopify admin dashboard screen till myshoipfy.com
- Open a new tab and hit the copied URL.
- If you see a different URL, then this is your primary domain URL.
- If you see same URL, then there is no need of any configuration.
- Copy the URL and paste it in the Domain settings section of Single Sign On – SSO Application.
- Save your Configurations.
(Please note to remove “https:” and slashes from the URL while pasting it here.)