OAuth Server by default sends some basic attributes to the client. Custom Attributes can be used to get additional attributes from the server.This feature can be used once you have configured the plugin.
- Go to “Map Custom Attributes” tab.
- There you will find “Atribute Name” and “Attribute Value” fields.
- Enter the name you want to send as attribute name under “Attribute Name” field.
- Enter meta field name under the “Attribute Value” field.
- Click on “Save settings” button.
- The Server will send those attributes now.