Using our Content restriction application, you can create a lock on a specific product or collection based on the user’s location (Country, Region, State). To enable the location-based lock on your Shopify Store, follow the steps mentioned below:
Contact us at email@example.com to create a lock based on the user’s region and state of residence.
- Navigate to Apps >> LockOn – Restrict Store Content application.
- Click on the Create Lock button.
- Enter the name you’d like to give your lock in the Lock Name input box.
- Select the Content of your Shopify Store you want to lock.
- Navigate to the Key section and click on the Select Customer Criteria option.
- Select the Lock Criteria as the Location and select the location from where you want to allow or restrict access to the selected content.
- Click on the Save Key button.
- Navigate to the How to Lock option and select where you want to redirect the restricted users.
- Click on Save.
Hence, you’ve added a location-based lock to your Shopify Store Content.