I am getting “Error : Multiple authentication methods” when I try to test configuration.
- Go to edit application (Configure OAuth tab)
- Make sure you have checked only one of the following boxes in the “Send client credentials in:” setting.
- If your IdP needs the credentials in the header, you will need to check the Header checkbox.
- Save the configuration and then click test configuration.
- Likewise, if your IdP needs the credentials in the body, you have to select the Body checkbox.
- Once you have checked the appropriate checkbox, you will get attributes table in the test configuration window. You may now proceed to Attributes Mapping.