To update to the latest version of the WordPress SAML SSO Plugin follow the steps given below:
- Click here to log in to your Xecurify/miniOrange dashboard.
- Navigate to the License >> Manage Licenses in the bottom left of the dashboard as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on the Releases and Downloads section. Download the latest plugin from available download links.
Note: If the download link is not available, it means your license is expired. To renew the license contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The latest versions of other plugins are as follows:
- WordPress SAML SSO (Standard) Plugin: 16.0.9
- WordPress SAML SSO (Premium) Plugin: 12.1.3
- WordPress SAML SSO Multiple IDP Plugin: 25.0.9
- WordPress SAML SSO Multisite Plugin: 20.0.8
Login into your WordPress Admin Dashboard and go to miniOrange SAML plugin settings and open Service Provider Setup.
- Enable the Keep Settings Intact option in Service Provider Setup.
- Deactivate and delete the old plugin. Upload the new version of the plugin which you downloaded from miniOrange dashboard.
- Activate the Plugin and login into the plugin using miniOrange credentials and you are set.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com