You can follow below steps to enable DEBUG logs,
- Go to Administration >> SUPPORT >> Logging and profiling.
- Enable debug logging and profiling.
After these steps, install the additional plugin Advanced Logging for Bitbucket for managing advanced logging. Once the plugin is installed –
- Go to Administration >> SUPPORT >> Advanced Logging.
- Enter com.miniorange.git.authentication in package field under Add New Entry.
- Select Debug in the dropdown list and Click on Add.
- After all these steps, try to reproduce the issue with Git Authentication add-on to record the logs.
You can locate the atlassian-bitbucket.log file in /log folder and send it to us for further troubleshooting.