- Explore the Licensing Plans for the miniOrange SAML 2.0 SSO plugin by either click on the Licensing Plans button (Shown as red boxes in the image below). Alternatively, you can directly visit the Licensing Plan page by following this link.
- Click the Upgrade Now button for the plan to which you want to upgrade. You will be redirected to the miniOrange payment portal from where you can purchase your plan.
- From the dropdown, choose the License Plan to which you want to upgrade.
- Select the Number Of Instances for which you want to use the plan.
- Choose the type of support you want. Also make sure that the small button to the left of support dropdown is green, which just means that you are opting in for support.
- Next, select the support hours if you need the miniOrange support team to setup the plugin.
- You can view the total amount you need to pay in order to purchase the plan you requested.
- Enter your name, address and card details and finally click on the Pay Now button to initiate the payment.
- After successfully completing the payment process, you will get a transaction completed message.
- Navigate to the Manage License tab under the License section in the left pane,and click on Releases and Downloads tab to download the premium plugin.
- To install the downloaded WordPress SAML SSO Plugin, click here.
Note: If you find yourself uncertain about which plan to choose, we’re here to assist you. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with choosing the plan that best suits your requirements.
Note: It is recommended to choose any support to get future upgrades of the plugin (for 12 months).
Note: In case you’re unable to locate the Manage License tab, you can easily access it by clicking on this link.
If you are still facing the issue, you can reach out to us at email@example.com