If you have paid plugin, follow below steps:
- Go to the miniOrange 2-Factor tab Click on the Login Settings tab.
- In the Login setting tab, you get Enable Two-Factor plugin feature. By default Enable Two-Factor plugin feature checkbox is enabled. If you disable the checkbox Two-Factor plugin will not invoke for all the users during login.
- Click on Save Settings.
- Now, you successfully disable 2-Factor for all users and you can log in with the username and password.
- Click on the miniOrange Two-factor plugin from the left sidebar menu.
- Click on the multiple user tab.
- Search Enable/disable 2-factor authentication and Uncheck the checkbox to disable the Two-factor.