I want to allow user to login through external applications, how do I do that?
- Go to the miniOrange 2-Factor tab Click on the Login Settings tab.
- In the Login setting tab, you get Option for the XML-RPC Settings feature.
- Now enable the checkbox of the XML-RCP Settings feature.
- Click on save settings.
- Now go to Setup Two Factor Tab and click on Generate password.
- Copy the Password and click on Save password.
Download the WordPress application from Playstore.
Then click on login option.
Now click on login by entering your site address option.<
Then enter the Site address here.
After that enter Username and 16 digits generated Password for App-specific feature of the site address and click on Next.
Now you can see in the image below, you can successfully get logged in to your site by third-party application.