You can create a lock on a Specific Product or Collection using our Content restriction application. Only users with a VIP Customer tag have access to those products, and other users cannot see them or will be redirected to the access denied page. Follow the steps below to enable this feature on your Shopify Store:
- Navigate to Apps >> LockOn – Restrict Store Content application.
- Click on the Create Lock button.
- Enter the name you’d like to give your lock in the Lock Name input box.
- Choose the Shopify Store Content that you want to lock. Select either Product or Collection from the Selected Content option. Look for the product or collection that you want to lock.
- Navigate to the Key section and click on the Select Customer Criteria option.
- Select the Lock Criteria as Customer Tag and enter the Tag that you want to allow or restrict access to the selected content.
- Click on the Save Key button.
- Navigate to the How to Lock option and select where you want to redirect the restricted users.
- Click on Save.