1. Login to admin account in On-Premise IdP.
2. Go to Product Settings present under the settings section.
3. Download the Account Details file by clicking a blue icon.
4. Login in miniOrange cloud console.
5. Use the account, through which the payment was made.
6. Go to the License section from the left menu.
7. Go to Manage Licenses and visit Releases and Downloads section.
8. You will find the Generate License link under Action column.
9. Click on Generate License.
10. A modal will open.
11. Click on browse and select the On-Premise Account Details file downloaded in Step 3.
12. Click on Upload.
13. A new license file will get downloaded.
14. Visit to your server directory.
15. Go to moas\WEB-INF\classes.
16. Replace the license file downloaded in Step 13.
17. Start the Server.
18. Go to Browser and hit <your-domain><:port>/initialize.
19. To verify your license visit License Section from the left menu.
20. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you face any issue during license generation.