- Navigate to Apps >> LockOn – Restrict Store Content application.
- Click on the Create Lock button.
- Enter the name you’d like to give your lock in the Lock Name input box.
- Select the Content of your Shopify Store you want to lock.
- Navigate to the Key section and click on the Select Customer Criteria option.
- Select the Lock Criteria as the Selected Customer and select the filter as Accept Marketing. Select the Lock Type as Allow Access to allow access to the selected content.
- Click on the Save Key button.
- Navigate to the How to Lock option and select where you want to redirect the restricted users.
- Click on Save.
Hence, you’ve added a user’s email subscription status lock to your Shopify Store Content.