This generally happens when your Identity Provider changes their X.509 signing certificate after a few months.
The Premium and Enterprise version of our SAML SP SSO plugin for WordPress provides an IdP metadata auto-sync feature using which the plugin’s settings can be auto-updated after every fixed interval of time.
Steps to enable auto-sync IdP’s metadata in WordPress SAML SP SSO Premium/Enterprise plugin:
- Navigate to Service Provider Setup tab of the plugin and click on Upload IdP Metadata button.
- Enter the Identity Provider Name and metadata URL.
- Enable the Update IdP settings by pinging metadata URL option.
- Select a time interval for syncing the plugin’s configuration as per IdP metadata.
- Finally click on the Fetch Metadata button.
If you are still facing the issue after enabling the above option, please drop us a mail at email@example.com