The reason for getting the error is that your primary domain must be different from your Shopify domain. To check your primary domain and make OTP Login work, follow the below steps:
- Copy the URL from the Shopify admin dashboard screen till myshoipfy.com
- Open a new tab and hit the copied URL.
- If you see a different URL, then this is your primary domain URL.
- If you see the same URL, then there is no need for any configuration and you can skip the further steps.
- Copy the primary domain URL.
- Now navigate to the Configuration section >> Domain settings section of the 2FA – OTP Login Application. (Please note to remove “https:” and slashes from the URL while pasting it here.)
- Save your Configurations.