What is Single Logout?
Single Logout (SLO) is a feature in federated authentication where end users can sign out of both their Service Provider session and a configured application with a single action i.e at the Identity Provider end.
How does the SAML Single Logout URL work with SAML Single Sign-On – SAML SSO Login Plugin?
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) supports the SAML 2.0 web browser Single Sign-out profile. For single sign-out to work correctly, the Logout URL for the application must be explicitly registered with Azure AD during application registration.
- Azure B2C supports only HTTP-GET requests.
- To access SLO users would first require the SLO URL which is provided in the Service Provider Metadata tab of the Plugin. (Premium Feature)
- Copy the SLO URL from the SAML Single Sign-On – SAML SSO Login Plugin.
- Navigate to Azure AD B2C portal, navigate to the App ( connected to the WordPress ).
- Configure the app using our Guide to set up SSO.
- In the left panel and select the Manifest tab.
- Place the Single Logout URL in the manifest code by replacing the NULL value.
- You have successfully configured Single Logout functionality with Azure B2C.