- Navigate to the miniOrange SAML 2.0 SSO plugin.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the plugin.
- Now navigate to the Manage Certificate tab and:
- Click on the Download Metadata button which contains the updated certificate
- Or click on the Download Certificate button.
Now, go to the ADFS server and double click on the Relying Party trust you have configured for WordPress.
Navigate to the Encryption tab to replace the previous certificate with the latest certificate. Click on Apply.
Now, navigate to the Signature tab and upload the updated certificate there as well.
Go back to the miniOrange SAML 2.0 SSO plugin. Go to the Manage Certificates tab and click on Test Connection to check the SSO configuration.
If your test is successful click on Apply Certificate which implies that the certificate is applied correctly at ADFS end. Click on Confirm Upgrade.
You have successfully upgraded the certificate on your Identity Provider as well as your WordPress site.
If you are facing any issues, please contact us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.