We have also introduced the ability to generate & configure a new X.509 certificate in the app.
To generate follow below steps:
- Click the Generate new certificate button.
- Give all organization details to sign a Certificate.
- Now download the newly generated certificate and update it in the IDP.
Configure your own certificate:
- Enter the RSA X.509 Public Certificate (.cer, .crt) format in the Public X.509 Certificate text field.
- Enter the unencrypted RSA X.509 Private Certificate (.key, .pem) format in the Private X.509 Certificate text field.
- Now, click on the Save button to update the certificate.
After Certificate Update:
- Download the public certificate from the Service Provider info tab of the plugin and update it on your IDP.